UPS MAINTENANCE AND REPAIR | UPS BATTERY MAINTENANCE AND REPLACEMENT
Business challenges don’t take nights & weekends off, and neither do we.
- UPS Maintenance: Preventive and Emergency Service
- UPS Battery Maintenance: VRLA and Wet Cell Batteries
- UPS Battery Replacements
- UPS Capacitor Replacements
- Load Bank Testing
- Infrared Scanning
- Battery Monitoring
- UPS Replacements
- Managed Maintenance Agreements to include HVAC/CRAC, Generators, ATS, Electrical Testing, Circuit Breaker Testing, Harmonics Testing
WEB-BASED CUSTOMER RELATIONSHIP PORTAL
Our Network Operations Center (NOC) utilizes a cutting-edge technology platform that enables us to schedule, dispatch and manage your critical asset performance. Your assets’ data flow and performance metrics can be securely accessed online through our customer web portal, so you can make crucial decisions in a few clicks.
- Meaningful data analysis to aid in intelligent decisions: Web portal access, asset database, online field service reports, critical asset service history, and help tickets
SINGLE-SOURCE MANAGED MAINTENANCE
With our Managed Maintenance Program, the service you need for every critical power and cooling asset is just a click or a phone call away. Regardless of your assets’ brand and model or the number of mission critical facilities you manage, we deliver a single-source UPS maintenance program to manage your entire critical power infrastructure.
THE RIGHT PARTS, WHEN AND WHERE YOU NEED THEM
- Based on 17 years of maintaining multiple OEM platforms nationally
- Strategically located in key service regions
- Bethel, CT (Main Inventory) | Ashburn, VA | Richmond, VA | Atlanta, GA | Dallas, TX | San Jose, CA | Vacaville, CA | Phoenix, AZ | Chicago, IL
UPS AND BATTERY MANUFACTURER SERVICED
C & D